Assisting Companies And Individuals With Business Immigration Needs

Godoy Law Office provides business immigration law counsel and representation for both employers and employees in all immigration law contexts. Many businesses obtain a competitive edge by recruiting foreign business professionals for positions in their American company. Likewise, many foreign business entrepreneurs and professionals pursue a better life for their family in coming to live and work in the United States.

Our experienced immigration personnel assist businesses and foreign professionals to achieve their goals through employment-based and entrepreneur-based visas.

We help within a wide range of business industries, including:

  • Health care (including hospitals, nursing homes, physicians, registered nurses, physical therapists, medical technologists, occupational therapists, nursing assistants)
  • IT
  • Engineering
  • Entrepreneur/Start-up
  • Manufacturing
  • Business/Finance
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Educational Institutions
  • Religious Institutions

We are ready to help companies and individuals obtain visas that meet their goals, including:

  • H visa: H-1B visas for professional workers in specialty occupations; H2 visas and H3 visas for specialty temporary non-agricultural workers
  • J visa: J-1 and J-2 visas for exchange visitors
  • L visa: L1-A and L1-B visas for intra-company transferees
  • E visa: for treaty traders and treaty investors
  • O visa: O-1A, O-1B and O-2 visas for extraordinary ability or internationally recognized individuals in science, education, business and athletics
  • P visa: P-1, P-1S and P-3 visas for athletes, artists, entertainers and support staff
  • R visa: for religious workers, including clergy, ministers, religious professionals and other religious workers
  • TN visa: for Canadian and Mexican NAFTA professional trade visas

We also help individuals who seek to change their visa or employment-based legal permanent residency visas in the following categories:

  • EB-1 visa: for priority workers with extraordinary ability, including professors, researchers, executives, managers and athletes - not required to obtain labor certification
  • EB-2 visa: for advanced degree professionals and professionals with extraordinary abilities in the sciences, arts or business
  • EB-3 visa: for skilled workers filling positions for which qualified U.S. workers are not available
  • EB-4 visa: for special immigrants and religious workers, including broadcasters, physicians, armed forces members, international organization employees and others
  • EB-5 visa: for investors and entrepreneurs investing a minimum of $1 million or, in a targeted employment area, a minimum of $500,000 in an enterprise that will create or preserve at least 10 full-time jobs for qualifying U.S. workers within two years

Immigration, Business Law And More: Experienced Oak Brook And Chicago Area Lawyers

To discuss your matter with our firm, please call us at 855-554-6369 or contact us online.

Hablamos su idioma.